If your child or teenager suffers from migraines, they may qualify for our clinical trial studying a new potential treatment.
Our Pediatric Migraine Clinical Trial
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals is studying an investigational medication, called rimegepant, for the acute treatment of migraines in the pediatric population. If your child is between 12 and 17 years of age and has at least a 6-month history of migraine, they may qualify.
The study will last approximately 58 weeks, and all participants will receive the investigational medication, plus all study-related assessments and healthcare, at no cost for up to the entire term of the study.
Health insurance is not required to take part in this study. Compensation for participation and reimbursement for transportation to and from clinics may also be provided.
Some clinics may have extended evening and weekend hours to accommodate working parents, teens and participant schedules.
Who is this study for?
Teens may qualify for this study if they meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 12 and 17
- Have at least 1 migraine per month
- Have at least a 6-month history of migraine
The migraine study clinicians will further assess medical and migraine history to determine eligibility.
Participants will receive:
- The investigational medication at no cost for up to 58 weeks.
- All study-related healthcare and evaluations at no cost for up to 58 weeks
- Compensation for participation may be provided
- Reimbursement for transportation to and from clinics may also be provided
- Health insurance not required to participate